Dojo RulesJune 2009
These are the basic rules of the Dojo:
- Always display good manners in the Dojo.
- Bow upon entering and leaving the training floor and Dojo entrance and say OSS! Strongly.
- Bow to all Black Belts, first to the higher ranks.
- Always answer instructors with the title "Sensei."
- Only bare feet on the training floor; No Shoes.
- No alcohol in the Dojo.
- No Smoking, drinking, eating, or chewing gum, in the Dojo.
- All students must help to keep the Dojo clean.
- Use good personal hygiene and a clean Karate Gi.
- Treat people with respect, so that you may be respected.